Monday, February 12, 2007

11feb'07
ate pizza. onli my sis n i. n guess how much i had ate. i had 4 1/2 piece of pizza which means my sis onli ate 1 1/2 of it. n 3 roasted honey chic. n i ate 3/4 of the cheddar fries plus a cup of coke n a bowl of mushroom soup. i'm lyk..damn full can. den went this fashion tu c some clothes. i saw this reali nice tube but cnnt try on it. fcuk. so din buy anithing in this fashion at all. den went bugis street. n some shops opposite of bugis street. tt's wat i buy for today. 3 tops - 1 tank top, 1 tube, spaghetti stripe. den 1 necklace plus a pair of earings. for bottom is - 1 skirt 1 pair of jeans which i i simply juz love it plus a legging. now wat i wan is a new bag n a new shoe. i mean pump. i simply love today. went tu eat katong laksa after tt. i'm lyk stil so damn full la. so share with my mum. its tuu delicious so i ended up eating 3/4 of it. =x plus a cup of ice mocha. gosh. i'm gonna b fat soon. urgh! reach hm around 10.50pm? den rush tu dye bak my hair. yep. its reali black now but not whole head. i dun feel lyk goin tu sko. can?

12feb'07 (today)
fcuk la. miss joseph nv come la. ytd i rush hm tu dye bak my hair la. chinese sian. literature sian. art. haix. alot of hmwk. den recess. dun feel lyk toking bout it. den maths. cher was telling us some stuff bout da o lvl result thingy. den DnT. *evil laugh* da whole class wasnt listening at all. n i mean it ! all of dem was chatting here n der if not some is drawing away. n some slping. for me, i was chatting with carina, wei xianq, nicholas n py. n my brothers. wei xianq n nicholas, r serious bout gettin me an ipod for my bday prezzie. damn damn damn happy. I LOVE YOO!!! n dey let mi pick which wan i lyk. gosh. how i wish i had known u 2 earlier. den we did practical for da last period of DnT. ALL of us din bring apron at all. LOL. i dunno how tu do la. den nicholas help me. so nice of him. awwwwww. i find nicholas now veri cute can. =x LOL den after sko mel n jas went town. josephine went for cny practise. pl n sherlyn went hm. left me. went tu plaza with emily. we chat alot. n ish reali alot. den sherlyn came. bout 6 plus jo ayu rashidah came. den sherlynn n mi went home. der is this auntie. keep staring at me. 1st she stare at my skirt. den my shoe. den my name taq follow by my face. da way she stare is lyk der's smth ronq with me frm head tu toe. lols. nvm. n i wanna take bak my word when i say 2e4 sucks. tt's da 1st week of sko. but now. i kinda love 2e4. alot of nice souls. eg - CARINA, cheng ning, rachel, joanna, erika, my brothers - nicholas n wei xianq, yong qian (oways kana scolding by me) , erma, daniel lim, hansel ( he is gratel n i'm hansel actually), shen hui, henry ( who oways help mi tu do my hmwk =x) , py n collin. ok. post again tml. TATAS~

No comments: