Saturday, February 10, 2007

i woke up at bout 8.30? cuz of tt facial thingy at 9.30am. but da facial not bad la. after tt i zai zai noe she wil ask us buy this product blah blah blah. in dee end my mum sign up for da course. 5 sessions. means nid tu go der 5 more tym!!! i was lyk telling my mother.. no mummie! no!! later no money shop my clothes! den meet my sis at compass. eat le den she wan go kiddy palace buy her stuff.. i wait for her damn lonq la. den emily msq mi. she oso at compass. go find her at time zone. play da basketball thingy jiu went off le. i cant stand my sis la. den actually wan go china town de. but saw my neighbour.she goin some where around little india. dey were gossiping la. tts y we end up goin little india oso. wa pianq. once i step out of da mrt platform all those smell were making mi feel dizzy. damn smelly la.=x almost faint lor. den go OG. repair my sis de watch. den i wan go c my stuff. my sis wan go c her stuff. den end up go c her things 1st. nvm. den she take damn long tym la. i even went in da fitting room with her. my sis veri wat la. keep stepping on my toe. n is purposely de!! n keep poking my tummy. urgh! den no matter who is at fault i wil still get scoldin frm my mum. i damn pek chek la. i juz feel lyk slapping her. which i cant. den finally my turn. we walk walk walk till bugis street. damn crowded. some shop damn lot of ppl til i dun feel lyk goin in. in dee end bought 1 denim short. 1 polka dotted top n 1 simple tube dress. oso black. actually wanna buy more. but 8 plus le. den my sis was complaining. she buy her stuff all add up tu 100+ la. den my mother oso tired le. jiu go home le. but mummie say tml den buy. SO YEP! more shopping tml ! I LOVE YOO MUMMIE! n i love chinese new year tuu. without cny i wont hav any shopping. n n n..tml wil b da last day b4 my hair turn black. sob*

No comments: