Saturday, February 17, 2007

woke up around 12. din eat lor. till bout 3 plus. damn hungry. ate 2 packet of potato chips. den 1 pierce of bread. but stil veh hungry. den my cousin finally came at 7. i almost faint liao lor. i eat alot. alot alot. n drank alot of soup oso. plus 2 packet of lemon barli. n wil drink bird nest later when i'm goin tu slp. wa..veri veri fat liao. my cousin dey all left early la. cuz my gugu goin out. so sorry rachel. i din hav the chance tu take foto with him. lols. rachel wan c how he look lyk now. i eat alot of abalone juz now. wahaha. n my father say will cook shark fin on monday. wonder who wil b cuming tu my hse tml. i wan tu wear my new year clothes!! lols. my father say tonite ton. if their children dun slp the elderly wil live long long. i dunno la. aiyo...i juz feel lyk goin out. but holiday until tu onli tuesday. haix. i'm suppose tu feel happy right now. but smth was troubling me. i dunno la. watever la. i wan go do other stuff le. tatas~

No comments: