Monday, February 05, 2007

today was fun! 1st reason is bcuz no miss joseph lesson today =x den durinq art lesson. as walkinq without lookinq da way n BANG! i banq da table la! my leq damn pain!!! blue black la. nicholas dey all was lyk..laughinq. luckily was around my thigh. so cnnt c. haha. chen ninq nv come tu sko today. she cry till fever. pro. bcuz of jaron. went bak tu class 5mins b4 recess end. was playinq with nicholas, henry, shen hui dey all. nicholas say i'm sick. not tt c doctor those type of sick. ish another type of sick. LOL. i was havinq so much fun la. den DnT period. more fun =)) got bak our test paper. 29/30 WOOHOO~ 1st tym in my whole life get so high marks. bcuz my frens..nono. my CLASS is passinq answers around la. every body in my class pass DnT. yep! suhailah score full marks. she was da one who pass answer tu me..den pass n pass n pass. more stuff happen durinq DnT lesson la. but lazy tu type. lols. assembly okok la. n i find mrs tay. our vp quite rough. as in her actions. after sko juz slack around jiu go plaza le. meet jas toh n her stead. jia wei. jia wei look lyk kinfran!!! n kinfran look lyk yongjun! so 3 of dem look alike la. LOL. but onli kinfran nv wear spect. n kinfran tallest among dem. den jia wei left. emily came. den awhile more jas toh left. den jojo natelie n melissa came. den after awhile jasmine me n emily left. lols. reach hm abt 6. tml n tml tml n tml tml tml tml got modern dance!! argh!

No comments: