Friday, February 23, 2007

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN LOT OF TEST NXT WEEK!!! maths test. maths re-test. history test (i CNNT fail.) english re-test. n common test. URGHHHH. sko's driving me crazee. can i juz dun do ani of the test????? FUG. ok. i'ill get over this. n nxt sunday is my 1st day of being 14!!! yepppppp. ya la. i noe onli 14 la. still young la. LOLS. n wei xianq nicholas ayton plus edmund is gettin my an ipod. n cost bout 200plus? i suddenly feel veri uneasy inside. n feel lyk asking dem no nid buy le. i juz knew dem for bout 2 months 23 days? n dey gettin my smth tt cost 200plus? OMG. dey are the best guy i ever seen. dey hav tu lyk sacrifice their red packet money or normal poket money juz tu get tt ipod for me. n i dunno how tu thank dem if dey reali get mi da ipod. oh man. i'm CONFUSED. ok nvm. i din go tu sko ytd cuz my eyes infection again. dammit. den today i went tu sko with my spects. ALOT of ppl say i look weird with my spects. ok la. i noe la. after sko went compass point. ate at kfc. n had some arguement with the manager. i dun wanna tok bout it. den jas toh came. went popular tu buy pens n some other stuff. den went bk draw draw here draw draw der. ALL of us were drawing away. listening tu songs. except for josephine who was doin her hmwk. LOL. i got no money tu buy ani thing la. i onli left 5cent in my wallet. lols? went hm around 5plus with jas toh. n tml got dance practise. haix. muz early wake up even though is a saturday. nvm. i'm gonna dance my sorrow away tml ! TATAS~

No comments: