Wednesday, February 07, 2007

went tu sko with jaron today. n modern dance today was horrible. mr ben damn pek chek til he banq da wall n slam da radio. we all chua sai la. he 1st tym so angry la. after assembly miss joseph catch my hair again!! 3rd tym. but i love my hair colour!!! she gib mi til monday. if not dye it bak for me. urgh! went for dance meetinq. miss zu was tokinq about ucc thingy . den maths. went tu com lab. den english. sian~ after recess is sci. more sian~ chinese. damn damn sian~~cdp. quite fun. almost every miss joseph lessons was fun. we oways hav jokes in between wan. n cher was tokinq about tis news. is abt a pri sko. gals frm p6 was slashing their hands. its our last year trend -.- she say some ppl slash ish bcuz got some problems dunno how tu express it out n gals dun usually vent their anger on physical properties so dey juz hurt dem self tu feel more better. but guys r opposite. n some gal or boy is slash da hand with their stead name. i does tt tuu. last tym. LOL. den i was lyk lookinq at my hand. thinkinq of him. but miss joseph say tt da person u lyk, wil surely change ten years down the road. so wat if ya gal or boyfren dump yoo? n u got a new one? wat wil yur current stead say? lols. den after cdp. my BROTHERS all come around mi chat chat chat. today almost every after lesson dey come around me. one sit here one sit der. lols. feel so good tu hav so many guys around me. LOLS. but onli wei xianq n nicholas is decent guy. n dey both r my brothers!! dey cal mi brother oso x) dey say some tym cal mi brother veh weird. but i dun mind! as lonq as i feel happy around dem. but onli for da few mins. lol. at least dey cheer mi up n i dun feel lonely in class. after sko went plaza with emily jo jas n sherlyn. emily refill her cup of ices la. alot sia. ful of of ice. n da cup is large de. n went future park find jaron. sherlyn wan tu change bak her fone. emily muz b damn happy. cuz jaron gave her a hug. -.- he oways gib my hug hug dee. =x emily wil hate mi de. so cannot! LOL. watch him play basketball awhile jiu go le. i tel my mother abt my hair thingy den she nag at mi lyk hell. she say til lyk i'm a veh bad student liddat.say i wat. i student y act like prositude. plz la. onli dye hair nia. she tt tym oso lemme dye de. she keep sayinq y muz make teacher hate me. den keep goin on n on. da way she say is lyk i'm beinq a veri bad daughter. den she start sayin bout wat she work for. den hav no enuff slp. i noe its hard for her la. but she think she is da onli one veri tired ar. although i'm not as tired as her, i go thru alot of stuff which normal gals my age dun go thru la. she nv spare a thought for mi when she scold me. she wont noe how i feel wan la. watever la. i dunno y every tym reach hm no peace de. not quarrel with sis is parents quarrel if not mi n my sis quarrel. worse is tio canninq by my mother. lols. i now veri sick n tired of every thing la. i juz gonna put every thing aside n concentrate at my dance. studies later la. =x abt HIM. i juz gonna let go. no point holding on tu smth tt i noe wont hav any outcome. so i here by declare tt, me, frm this second onwards...i wil 4get bout him. =)))))) tatas~ I LOVE MY BROTHERS!

No comments: