Thursday, April 05, 2007

chinese ting xie today..totally nv read anything at all. onli wrote few words. not more den 5. onli 6 or 7 ppl in our class study for it. monday 2nd round of chinese ting xie again. rahhhh. if fail again muz write each word 50 tyms. p.e was alright today. chage of seats again. nicholas on my right. wei xianq on my left. follow by colin n carina. I LOVE MY SEAT SERIOUSLY. i'm so happy mr micheal let us sit tgt. lols. the 3 brothers. LOL. i noe a secret of colin. shhhhhhhhhhh. after sko walk tu compass. ate n do my hmwk. er..acatully is melissa n jojo help mi with some la. i seriously got no idea how tu do chinese. den jas toh came. but she left quite early. so din go hm with her as she meeting her mum 1st. den jillson n his fren came. din reali tok. he sit at another table. i stare at my hmwk dunno for how long la. n maths lesson today. T.T i cnnt catch up even though wei xianq help me. syf n exams r coming so soon. help ! dunno y these few days juz dun hav appetite tu eat la. n tml edmund dey all wanna go bunk? den colin dey all wan go watch movie? all goin ps. n now jasmine dey all oso wann go ps tu buy those fbt shorts. who shd i follow? lols. i wan go watch my tv le. so tatas~

No comments: