Thursday, April 19, 2007

lessons today was alright. except for pe. the floor damn slippery la. den tt stupid ball juz dun wanna go in tt stupid hoop. so i'm lyk throwing my temper every where. den sort of fall down la. n twist my knee. damn pain lor. now wan squat n stand up oso got problem. hope tt it will b fine b4 syf. T.T

dance was canceled last minute. jo n i dun feel lyk leaving sko so soon. juz slack around canteen. chat with ayu n fabian dey all lor. after dey went off went tu borrow bball frm mr lim. not alot of pl at basketball court la. so went play lor. colin dey all oso der la. was playing abc. den play until half jiu dunw an play le. den razak n faiz came tu play with us. 3 againts 2. fabian me n jojo againts they. juz play n play la. din go count the marks. den dey went off. den adam n saiful came. play abc again. saiful keep cnnt clear 'a' la. help him. see. i so kind. LOL. jo is the 1st tu complete lor. she is lyk using those netball style tu shoot la. den colin came join us. colin, another pro. LOL. he solo againts half of my class de guy oso can win lor. den colin left for awhile. play match again. fabian n saiful. jo n me. i keep wanna snatch the ball from saiful la. i noe i'm damn rough. lols. n my nails is lyk damn long. den hit my nail. damn pain !!! break until lyk inside inside. of cuz got bleed la. went tu wash my hand. jiu nv play le. but b4 tt i play basketball dunno for how long la. so long nv play le. want tu have a drink. i almost lyk finish the whole water cooler de water la. ok..i noe the water cooler water wont end. i'm juz being lame. so 4get it.

so went tu join adam dey all behind the canteen. razak n his fren was there tuu. so is lyk damn lot of guys la. onli jo n me gal. LOL. adam started tu dance. with music of cuz. so juz show some steps la. den jojo oso. slowly slowly we r lyk teaching adam how tu dance. den i started tu dance lyk mad? no la..is juz tt i'm veri active. adam n saiful damn funny can. ask adam teach me some of the dance he noe. he can do lyk those back gliding n flip. i cnnt at all lor. LOL. he ask me teach him more. so tt nxt tym go clubbing n show off. LOL. i'm so damn sweaty la. went hm around 6.45pm? n my middle finger still veri pain can. went tu cut off the nail juz now. OUCH !

No comments: