Tuesday, April 17, 2007

hmm..literature test. wrote bout 1 page. den history. veri fun. miss vanessa juz cnnt control our class. so i was helping her by throwing paper balls, pens at henry tu shut him up. instead of throwing bak at me, he pick up my pen n return it tu me la. super shock. i threw at him dunno how many tyms lor. den colin screaming was veri high pitch la. my ear drum almost burst. den other guys all lyk kee siao liao. pity miss vanessa sia. after recess was english. my comprehension test. 23/40 . sci test. i think i'm gonna fail it. the question ask for SI unit la. muz rite in words. i go write the short form. 4MARKS gone. n i leave bout 4 or 5 blanks. i had nv pass any sci test since sec 2 la. mr micheal din come again. n pw. our group was the 1st tu present. finally all the stuff is over. left with maths test !

modern dance. i reali got no mood tu dance. lyk alot of ppl nv come for dance today. so was kinda moody. after awhile went up tu the hall as the band is using LT. each group practise their own. den jojo tt actors group start tu dance when they r ready. slowly those mood started tu come. i think we did well today la. n jasmine was so funny. she's lyk having the rong medicine la. one moment she act lyk a bangala sayign those lala language. another moment she was acting lyk a geek. super funni. all of us laugh lyk hell. we video it down la. den fadhill oso. our yonga master. LOL. we had damn lot of fun. den we did those clapping tt those sec 3 did during camp. teach the rest of dem. all of us did tgt. it was soo nice. did the dance few more rounds n we were dismissed! but i still wanna play more. haha. i nv seen jasmine so hilarious before. went tu take the lrt at plaza. the sky was so nice. it was orange at the left. den purple. follow by blue. damn nice. was sweating lyk hell on the way home. but i had fun today. =)

just a few lines to tell you how I feel,
a few lines to show I care.
but what good will these few lines do
if you are never there?
these words will just be written
never noticed or read
all my feelings down on paper...
all the thoughts that fill my head.
whispered softly to myself
So no one else can hear
Only I can see what's written,
Only I can feel my tears.
shutting out the world around me
Only I can hear my cries,
writing my feelings down on paper
my heart starts to die.
I'm dying inside
But no one seems to know,
I'm trying to hold on...
but I'm slowly letting go.


No comments: