Tuesday, April 24, 2007

din post ytd as i was really tired when i reach hm. IT WAS SYF. the day everyone was waiting for. the lrt had problems int he morning. so went tu take shuttle bus. but when the shuttle bus came. it was so damn full tt the door can hardly close. in bout 10mins tym i'm gonna b late. so went tu take cab. but no cab la. some busy. some on call. some hired. pianq. damn suay. den saw another shuttle bus coming. went tu take lor. n is lyk 7.20am? le. late liao lor. after alighting saw emily. chase after her. haha. but end up din late la. onli stand out the foyer sing national anthem jiu can go bak class liao. after recess. maths test. i'm the 1st in class tu finish la. took me onli bout 5 tu 10 mins tu finish. emily dey all outside class waiting for me liao. b4 i left practically the whole class wish me good luck. so happy can. including mr micheal. haha. damn excited.

went tu change tu dance tee n track pants. had bout 3 round of dance practise. went tu bath. den make up time. miss kavita did my make up. n miss zu help me bun up my hair. use damn lot of gel can. n i special. us the big big net. cuz my hair veri thick. n blue hair spray. i love stage foundation. haha. our make up took us bout 2 hrs tu finish? or less? den went tu the foyer tu wait for the bus. carina meiyi n few frens were der tuu. so happy they r coming along. mei yi say i look nice with my make up n my hair so tidy. LOL. i look lyk ghost lor. the male up lyk veri thick. took pictures on our way der. was damn damn excited.

finally we reach le. my heart almost jump tu my throat. phew~ touch up our make up n took lots of group foto. i love my dancers so much ! all of us was lyk hugging here n der. hafiz they all came tuu. fianlly it was our turn. WOAHHH. '' serial number 35, north vista secondary. '' omg. den it was my group turn. damn nervous. but after awhile i reali enjoy myself. even though the judges were not smiling at all. but i believe we all had done our best. time passes damn fast can. how i wish our dance was longer. our dance was bout 4minutes plus long? after the performance. i cant help it la..my tears keep flowing. damn happy tt every thing is over. den went tu watch the performance awhile jiu went bak sko liao. some sko's were realli good. was singing in the bus . lyk half of us? rahhh. I JUZ LOVE U GUYS ALOT. went tu clean up. den went plaza with tivona, celeste, indah, heliah, mazturah (sp?), jojo, emily, khairul, fabian n fadhil. ate at kfc. nabilah dey all was der tuu. den finally went home with fadhil. khairul took the other side of lrt. tiv took bus. tired tired tired.

today. nth reali happen. had some fun fun during class time. den had history make up lesson. den finally chinese oral. went hime after tt.

No comments: