Monday, April 09, 2007

din slp well last nite. i onli slept bout 3 tu 4 hrs? but i'm not tired at all when i woke up. carina din come tu sko today. SIAN. luckily got suhailah. if not surely bored tu death. during dance practise today we were told tu sew our own costume la. i mean tt additional strip tt we need tu add on. emily help mi abit. but after tt i found out tt i place it at the rong place. re sew again. lols. went straight home after dance. saw a msq frm edison gan mei. not gonna say bout the contents. i'm now damn sad n piss at the same tym. ROAR.



i din noe tt my comment on your blog cost so much.
u shd noe yourself u r lying tu her. u have no rights tu scold me on this.
i dunno wat's so good bout tt slut in imvu n oreadi have 2 kids plus she is not married.
the age gap between the 2 of yoo is so HUGE. n yoo yourself noe tt she is oways being unfaithful.
wat i'm trying tu do is knock some sense intu yoo. but turn out tt u said so much hurting stuff tu me in return.
instead of go self reflecting. u had reali disappoint me. i juz could not control my tears upon seeing those stuff u wrote tu me.
imvu is juz a game where u make frens. y get so work up. how old r u oreadi? 17. GROW UP PLZ.
i swear i'm not gonna interfer in your affairs anymore. not gonna tok tu yoo animore.
juz bcuz of this u wanna hate me. GO AHEAD. ' sorry kor. plz forgive me. ' so sorry. i fucking wont say tt tu yoo. i dun think i'm at rong.
u had take me for granted. i juz cnnt believe tt u can say out those stuff. upon this... U R NOT WORTHY OF MY LOVE.
i had wasted so much of my tym on yoo. n do u noe how i'm feeling rite now? i will stay as far as i could frm yoo as tts wat u wanted.
goodbye forever. I"M GOOD WITHOUT YOO.

No comments: