Tuesday, April 03, 2007

din went sko ytd..today oso. lols. but my MC onli 1 day T.T doctor say my body lack of water. tt's why i oways get dizzy easily. doctor actualyl ask me tu go for a blood test. NO WAY MAN. surely veri pain dee. saw this adidas shoulder baq. fake de. but nice leh..i beg my mum lyk hell she oso dun wan buy for me lor. i wan use my own money oso cnnt. urgh. den saw some la bi xiao xin vcd. she oso dun let mi buy. i noe is for children la. but i lyk tu watch leh! it juz cheer me up la. but i dunno y la bi xiao xin lyk onli stuck at 5 years old wan. haha. i juz get quite piss when i dun get wat i wan la. den went tu buy takoyaki. tt person nv put properly in the plastic bag la. den the sauce all drip out. pianq. i juz scream while waiting for the lrt la. i noe alot ppl watching me. but i reali veri piss. i'm juz acting lyk a kid throwing temper around la. urgh. 4get it. but watever it is. i love my mother =) when she called my maid juz now my maid told her tt i din go sko. i tot she was goin tu scold me la. but instead she ask y den say.. aiyo............... LOL. den ask mi wat i wan for breakfast. (+++) saw this video at my fren blog. can go youtube find. one litre of tear. is a japanese show base on a real life story. alot ppl say veri touching. n says tears wil start flowing on episode 3. but i think episode 6 den start lehh. cuz reali veri sad. but i still din cry! lols. k la k la. tatas~

No comments: