Wednesday, April 25, 2007

went tu plaza tu meet jasmien dey all. den walk tu sko. seems lyk ppl around me is ignoring me. nvm. lessons today was alright. den prefect investiture. sat with carina n meiyi. had some talks about dominic de stuff. after tt went tu find jasmine dey all. all of dem r lyk treaing veri cold towards me. din reali wanna follow dem. den melissa suddenly ask bout tt dominic de thingy. i oso dunno wat tu say. sort of lyk quarrel outside sko with jojo dey all. lyk everything is my fault. wat can i do. dey so many ppl. onli me fighting for myself. watever la. den ask carina n meiyi come. i reali dunno wat dey wan la. den saw colin. ask him tu say wat exactly dominic say. he dun wanna say n walk away. i'm sorry colin. i noe my tone towards u juz now was harsh. but i juz cnnt control my emotions.

josephine
plz get the facts right before saying anything. i din say it was YOUR fault. instead i keep defending yoo. when carina told me bout this. u hav no idea how much i'm trying tu defend yoo. saying tt josephine is not this kind of gal. i keep asking carina tu get both side of the stories b4 jumping tu any conclusion. as u noe the love carina had for dominic is veri deep. n now all of us noe dominic is at fault. i'm not scolding u or anything. i'm juz veri disappointed tt u actually tot i'm helping carina. i'm not helping whoever. i juz wan this thing tu stop. noe how i felt when u guys all suddenly ignore me after sko. u guys juz seems tu b putting blame on me la. n by telling dominic, will onli make things between carina n him worse. imagine u r in dominic shoe's. after noeing wat carina said. he muz b lyk thinking carina is being such a bitch. kicking up a fuss about this. carina juz now even cried infront of us la. one thing i juz dun understand is. y did u fall for dominic LAST TIME??? carina was right. something wil happen if u keep helping him n carina. now reali happened. carina even feels tt u n dominic r closer la. ya..watever. i dunno how tu say le. i oso dun wanna say le. i noe tt u oreadi tell him le. so no point saying so much. hate me? u deicide.


no use having alot of friends tt dun undertand yoo.

No comments: