Sunday, July 29, 2007

2807'07 saturday
went tu ps with darling jasmine n jojo.
a guy name romeo approach me. saying that he's manager spot me. blah blah blah.
n they groom ppl. den ask got any interests in dance singing etc.
leave my contact number n name. lols.
ate at mos burger. walk around. went bugis. stupid auntie. keep push n squeeze.
darling n me damn piss la. step on my pumps somemore. urgh !
jasmine bought her singlet. i bought a belt again. walk around. den went tu marina.
alot of polices around. o.o went mac tu eat. darling haven eat yet.
screamed in mac. my leg cramp. n josephine purposely went tu hit it. ROAR.
den went tu esplanade. walk around.
watch those ndp thingy. den went back tu ps again.
meet jackie n jaron. slack outside arcade. mr billy went intu the cinema few seconds
before i reach. sadded la. mrt back tu sengkang. darling went home.
starbucks at compass point. jaron left after awhile
saw peirong on my way home. had a nice chat with her.
reach home around 11 plus ? bath n stuff. audition-ed with them.
will upload photos soon.

No comments: