Friday, July 13, 2007


who snap this ?

billy. nicholas n erika

billy again

n more billy !

was tuu tired tu post ytd nite.
first period was literature. slp a little while. den english. suhailah siti doin show n tell.
den recess. tt auntie. dunno make me wait for how long. urgh.
den it was chinese. din do hmwk. whole class onli 2 person hand in.
cher lyk damn angry. if hand up on monday we will have tu write another essay of 5oowords.
y we din do hmwk. after chinese was geo ! faster chiong chinese hmwk.
mr billy is lyk damn bad at chinese. ask him how tu rite this word tt word all dunno wan.
billy din teach much of geo. onli do some worksheet. which i copy all the answer frm my fren.
lols. billy so good la. suppose tu b geo lesson he still teach me my maths. haha.
after sko. dance practise. we are lyk playing some music n doin freestyle. LOL.
so yea. juz dance around. oh ya ! n we did 1 round of harvest dance.
den GJ dance. oh man. i miss harvest. n i miss genting !
dance practise quite fun today. dance end around 3.30 ?
hang around in sko. do my hmwk ! i'm a good good gal kay.
n mdm tan was still around. she help me alittle with my maths.
suhailah n erma sort of lyk dun believe i'm doin my hmwk ? T.T
i'm gonna work hard for my end of year ok. waitwait. i din promise.
but i'll try xD but my sci is reali gone case.
den ritzio n ryan saw us at canteen. hahas. i almost forgot ritzio is my gan di.
so was chatting all the way till 6 ? the way dey tok lyk quite cute lor.
lyk those children children type. went home after that.
still thinking whether tu perform for national day concert. lols.
CIP tml ! till lyk 2pm la. stupid ass. eat my saturday.

No comments: