Tuesday, July 24, 2007

cold n lonely night these few days.
some stuff keep racing thru my mind. i cant stop thinking.
had been lyk 4 or 5 days since he contacted me.
is he reali tt busy ? busy goin out with frens ?
sko is alright today. dont feeling lyk blogging much.
some times i will feel lyk crying. but just have no tears. lols ?
i'm reali tired la. this thursday is aerobics competition. wish me luck guys.
is getting veri bored staring at the computer screen doin nth.
this friday geo common test ? arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i'm so so confuse now. i dunno what tu do la.
okok. i think some of yoo cant understand what i'm talking about.
forget it. i need someone tu lend me a listening ear !
oooh. i miss starbucks ! some one starbucks with me this sat ?
guess i'll juz go sleep now. though is onli lyk 7.50pm ?
ya. i'm crazee. lols.

No comments: