Sunday, July 01, 2007


playing around at spot light.

wheres my face ? LOL.

woke up around 11. meet chen ning below my block. pass me some project thingy.
darling is lyk waiting for me veri long le.
went tu her hse after bathing n stuff. did my make up at her hse. x)
went tu ps. walk around. had my lunch at long john again. heh.
damn sian. den went pc bunk tu meet solques.
watch him play audition -.- still veri sian. so started jio-ing ppl out.
it was around 5 clock oreadi i think ?
give ken 45 mins tu reach ps. LOL.
den went starbucks. ice mocha plus oreo cheese cake.
oh man. its fucking nice. taste lyk heaven. LOL.
juz slack n chat around. den mrt tu kovan. cuz ken wanna buy sko shoe.
in the mrt. surrounded by bangalas. OMFG. keep stare stare stare.
ken end up din buy la. cuz dun have his size. went home after tt.
dun feel lyk uploading other fotos. look weird in fotos today. urgh !

No comments: