Sunday, July 15, 2007

saturday 140707
got no voice.
CIP in the morning. selling cute little bears at 3 bucks.
manage tu finish selling all. not reali tt tiring.
after tt rush home tu bath n stuff.
darling was oreadi there with samantha.
den asyraf and syaiful was waiting for me below my block.
i keep telling dem. 5min. another 5min. 5min. lols.
den went tu mrt platform. aziz came. mrt tu ps. walk tu the new cathay ?
muzazmil hazwan n min was there waiting. went tu long john tu eat 1st.
den darling came after samantha left. darling had a hard tym remembering their names. haha.
walk tu cine. harry potter tickets sold out. YAY ! lols. i dun wanna watch la. haha.
den wanna walk tu explanade there. i keep complaining my leg veri pain.
i 4got tu bring plaster. thank god asyraf have. superman wan. LOL. veri cute la.
finally walk half way le. den asyraf dey all dunno turn right or left. sat there.
keep thinking which way. end up mrt there. in the mrt. dey damn funny la.
alot ppl are lyk staring at us. they keep ask me tu hush when i say BANGALA.
they lyk so scare liddat. LOL. finally reach marina square. gonna play pool.
have a bet with asyraf. if i cnnt get in he owe me mango pudding for the whole of nxt week.
on the way walking there. saw adam ! my ' tu di ' he was with her galfren.
no wonder today nv join us. lols. went in here. sat at a corner. natasha azhar was there tuu.
den 2 more guys came. intro intro. lols. when open table le. tt stupid man came.
say muz check ic blah blah blah. so went out lor. apiz on the way.
asyraf say when tt man checking his ic den we go in. but darling wanna go hm le.
so chatted awhile outside with some of his fren. went in again tu say bye tu dem.
they : y goin of so early ?
me: my fren gotta go le. den tt man oso at there kaobei kaobu. dun lemme in .
they: den now how u come in sia ?
me: eh ya hor. nvm la. later he saw come yak yak yak again. so bye bye !
n asyraf now owe me mango pudding for the whole of nxt week ! wahahas.
had fun today. they veri joker la. lols.

sunday 150707
ytd nite. slept at 11pm plus. woke up at 1AM plus.
cnnt fall asleep. miss him fucking loads.
morning woke up. onli me alone at home ?
after awhile mummy they all came back. got nth tu eat.
watch tv tv n tv. bath n went down tu mall. cnnt find tt pre mix i wan.
den went puggol plaza with mummy n sister. took the shuttle bus.
my mummy dunno where tu alight. so end up take 1 big round. -.-
den went tu take another bus. bought oreo ice blend. so long nv drink la.
jojo hse there sell de still best ! lols. was so cold in the ntuc.
so strating jumping n hoping around lyk little kiddy. lols
bought my stuff n went home. cook for my whole family.
dun wanna elaborate much on it. tt knife..kana my finger. pain de lor.
rahhhh. gonna have durians later =) yea. tatas !

No comments: