Tuesday, July 17, 2007


stick this on my table x)

din go sko today. today got home econ ! today is making jelly de lor.
haix. sian 1/2 . n today oso take 2.4km de timing. *bang wall*
was so sian at home la. until 3 clock when jojo called me?
so jojo accompanied me tu see doctor. she cnnt stop complaining tt veri long la. LOL.
went tu burger king after tt. i keep asking jojo whether i can eat this or tt anot. lols.
den jasmine came after her detention. went around tu search for jasmine purse.
saw miss huang ( co-form) show her my medicine b4 she could say anything. LOL.
i tot she gonna scold me la. so faster show her.
but end up she ask whether i'm feeling better.
=) so nice of her. i dunno y i keep goin tu the toilet today.
mayb had tuu much water n porridge ?
got some interview thingy with mummy. after tt went tu buy some stuff n went home.

No comments: