Sunday, July 08, 2007




its 070707
went tu cine with emily, chen ning, carina , meiyi.
walk around. not gonna catch a movie anymore.
wanna shop around. yea. so walk around cine.
den went tu fareast. had long john silver. i juz love it la.
bought my black skinnies ! hole in pocket again. lalala.
shop shop shop n shop. window shop i mean. LOL.
meiyi chen ning n me was wearing crown belts today.
haha. n meiyi. have officially became my aiai ! love her !
den carina went tu meet her mum.
slack outside wisma. had fun dee siao-ing ppl. LOL.
all of us are so broke tt we kup money tu share ice cream. LOLS.
had a small talk about guys. while emily is on the fone with her fren.
chen ning - her spider. meiyi - her leon. n me - MrBLACK. heh.
love him loads x3333333333333333333333333333333
reach home around 11 plus. tiredddddddddd.
gonna upload more fotos once chen ning send me. tatas!

No comments: