Thursday, July 19, 2007

i over slept today. my alarm rang for lyk 20mins ?
but manage tu reach sko on tym kay.
first period was NYAA. did some worksheet.
den music ! n it rained la. so was feeling veri veri cold.
went tu back tu class. it was sci period again.... no one has jacket.
so erika lend me her uniform. so i was wearing her uniform lyk a jacket. LOL.
she was wearing pe attire la. dunno why i'm lyk so naughty during sci lesson today.
jing long was giving out papers tu us. den he walk tu the window there. see see.
den mr lee was lyk. JING LONG. GO OUT N STAND NOW. wtf la.
i wanna get out of class tuu. so chen ning n me immediately stand up.
den walk tu window there. see see here n der. den erika came n join us.
but mr lee onli stare at us n ask us go back tu our seats lor. no fun.
n mr lee ask us tu take out our books. i slam my book on the table. veri soft.
so ask chen ning n erika tu join me. 1, 2, 3 BANG !! LOL. mr lee stare at us.
den we keep laugh n laugh. is lyk veri funny la. he still dont wanna send us out of class.
NVM. n i started singing ! create a song using barney's music.
instead of tt i love yoo , yoo love me.
it is :
i hate yoo, yoo hate me
let us go n kill mrlee.
with a great big punch
n he is on the floor.
no more mr lee tai sheng !!!
wahahahahahahahahahahahhahahas. okok. i noe its not funny.
mr lee juz simply ask us tu stop singing. din reali care bout him la.
did my own stuff n draw here n der on my book. lols.
den recess ! was veri hungry. after recess was maths. maths test !
2 question base on graph. it took me lyk fucking long tu complete tt 2 question.
about 45mins ? n i still din complete. dunno how tu do.
the rest of the lesson was ok. went tu compass with jojo after tt.
ate at pizza hut ! tried the new chezzy pizza. it was lyk burned la.
taste awful. we ate till lyk left we 2 pieces. we keep hesitate whether tu change the pizza.
n after around 20min ? den we ask tt person.
me : er..excuse me.
waitress : yes ?
me: er...i dunno how tu say. jojo u say.
jojo: erm..is this pizza suppose tu b burned ?
me: taste awful la.
waitress : okok. i help yoo change. ( smile at us in a veri friendly but not sarcastic way)
jojo: can ar ?
waitress: yea yea.
LOL. kaodim. actually we purposely eat till left 2 pieces den change de. =x
was reali reali full after eating 5 pieces of pizza. LOL.
went tu walk around after tt. meet emily. chatted awhile n went home.

No comments: